Call Recovered About The Next Right Actionhttps://recoveredcast.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Mark S Mark S https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ef9469e066cec98d7076ffb23120cf87?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Verse 8 – Next Right Action
Water nourishes all without struggle or discrimination.
Water flows without trying to the lowest places, places rejected by man.
In spirituality, live satisfied, always open to the spiritual depth within.
In relationships, be kind without an ulterior motive.
In words, be truthful without deceit.
In leadership, be fair without injustice.
In work, do your best without an agenda.
In all decisions, move in rhythm with the moment, seeking a way to give rather than a way to receive, and you will know the next right action.
Tonight, we talk about the Next Right Action.
- How does water relate to your recovery program?
- What does “go with the flow” mean to you?
- Has “go with the flow” ever gotten you in trouble/danger?
- How do you resist the program?
- How do you get over resistance in your recovery?
- What blocks your recovery today?
- How can you do the next right thing with words?
- How can you do the next right thing with your actions?
- How can you do the next right thing with your work?
- How can you do the next right thing with your decisions?
- How do you discern whether something is right?