Call Recovered About the Progression of Your Diseasehttps://recoveredcast.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Mark S Mark S https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ef9469e066cec98d7076ffb23120cf87?s=96&d=mm&r=g
No one becomes addicted to substances (or people) overnight. You don’t catch it the way you do the common cold. Tonight we talk about the stages and signs of our disease.
Tuesday we talk about The Progression of Alcoholism.
- How did your disease progress?
- When did your use go from casual using to necessity?
- When did your drug of choice move from love to fear?
- When did it move from fear to contempt?
- For you, when was enough enough?
- How did you get help?