Sanity – Recovered 582https://recoveredcast.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Mark S Mark S https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ef9469e066cec98d7076ffb23120cf87?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Vote for Recovered Best Health and Fitness Show
But the Offical Recovered Podcast Tee Shirt
Official Recovered Podcast Tee ShirtsCall us at 1-734-288-7510
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promo Code PODCAST
for 20% Discount
Let’s start with the steps as an introduction to this topic
Step 2 reads
Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
Step 2 tells the new person that the alcoholic life is an insane one and that there is a solution.
Before program, what did you understand insanity to be?
Did you think you were insane before program?
What about your attitude toward liquor, did you think you were abnormal regarding drink?
What about when you first entered the program, how was this form of insanity toward liquor explained?
What does sanity mean to you now?
But this stp is not just for the new guy.
I spend alot of time on this step because I forget who is in charge when I take my will back.
Then I become miserable, my life can get out of control, I can feel that insanity has returned.
1. What things are you doing over and over and expecting different results?
2. If step 2 is true and a higher power is needed for sanity, What is preventing you from believing that God can restore you to sanity?
3. In what ways do you see God at work restoring you to sanity?
4. In what areas of your life are you still demonstrating self-will?
5. What are you doing now that is interfering with your relationship with your higher power?
We are about the solution.
What steps, prayers, slogans do you use to bring yourself back to sanity?
What is the role of your sponsor relative to sanity?
WE HAVE CALLS!
The following are suggested for sane living. Please comment.
Learn to like work
Learn a hobby
Practice being satisfied
Learn to like people
Make use of adversity
Live in the moment
Practice objectivity – feelings are not facts