Call Recovered About Living to Givehttps://recoveredcast.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Mark S Mark S https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ef9469e066cec98d7076ffb23120cf87?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The universe is everlasting.
Why do heaven and earth endure?
They do not live for themselves.
That is the reason they are everlasting.
Therefore, the sober one thinks of their needs last, yet finds their needs met with no self-effort on their part.
Their effort is in helping others; in turn, they are perfectly fulfilled.
Tonight, we talk about Living to Give.
- What does Living to Give mean to you?
- Your thoughts on the verse?
- How has giving helped your program?
- What service positions helped your program and why?
- What service positions did not work for you and why?
- How have your received by giving?
- What service do you do outside your 12-step community?