There’s also nothing quite like the satisfaction of talking to someone when they are suffering. Sometimes what we need most is just a friendly ear. Never doubt how much you provide just by offering someone a friendly ear. We find that when we support someone who is suffering, our own suffering is eased.
Tonight, we talk about Escaping Suffering.
Leave A Message Now
- When you were new, how were you suffering?
- What behaviors caused you suffering when you were new?
- Which people caused you suffering when you were new?
- How did you cope? What parts of the program/fellowship helped?
- What are you suffering about today?
- How does service work help you?