People who work good Twelve Step programs have found a spiritual remedy that restores their faith in the universe and all things. They have found peace and reconciliation for their behavior during active addiction, and they have implemented a new system of behaviors and beliefs that seems to address all manner of problems. And whether they realize it or not, they’ve embraced the paradoxes of recovery.
Tonight, we talk about The Paradoxes of the Program.
Leave A Message Now
We need your voice!! Share your story with the new person in recovery.
To “call” in and share your experience, strength, and hope regarding this topic, just tap
You can always dial in and leave a message on this topic. Just dial
When you “call”, reflect on these questions:
- We Surrender to Win – What does this mean to you?
- We Give Away to Keep – What does this mean to you?
- It is in pardoning that we are pardoned – What does this mean to you?
- We Are Reborn in Death – What does this mean to you?
- Our Suffering Keeps Us Well – What does this mean to you?