No one becomes addicted to substances (or people) overnight. You don’t catch it the way you do the common cold. Tonight we talk about the stages and signs of our disease.
Tuesday we talk about The Progression of Alcoholism.
Leave A Message Now
We need your voice!! Share your story with the new person in recovery.
To “call” in and share your experience, strength and hope regarding this topic, just tap
You can always dial in and leave a message on this topic. Just dial
When you “call”, reflect on these questions:
- How did your disease progress?
- When did your use go from casual using to necessity?
- When did your drug of choice move from love to fear?
- When did it move from fear to contempt?
- For you, when was enough enough?
- How did you get help?