- This episode is sponsored by
- The Recovered Podcast March Roundup
- Reception and Live Podcast
- On Saturday, March 11, Recovered Podcast will be hosting this event and we want to meet you
- Just go to http://recoveredcast.com/flyer for more information
- Our cost to participate in this event is about $1800, so we could use your help
- If you would like to support this event
- Go over to http://recoveredcast.com/donation
- With your help, we can meet the new person face to face
- Again, that’s http://recoveredcast.com/flyer for more information
- To help with the cost of this event, go over to (INTRO MUSIC) http://recoveredcast.com/donation
When people decide to give up an addiction, they are agreeing to make a major change to their life. The benefits of such a dramatic alteration of course can be wonderful, but it will be a step into the unknown.
The individual needs to summon up a great deal of courage and be prepared to let go of their old habits. Once the individual becomes sober it does not mean the process of change is complete.
It continues indefinitely. Anyone who builds a successful life away from addiction will constantly face changes and challenges. It is part of what makes their life away from addiction so wonderful.
When you were new, what was the main thing you had to change?
Tell us what happened?
What was standing in the way of change?
What recovery tool helped?
What did not help?
How did your sponsor help?
How did prayer help?
How did meetings help?
What are you trying to change today?
What is in the way?
Why is it difficult for you?
What do you hope to change in the future?
Why are you waiting?
When will you know it’s time?
We Have Calls
Alex from austin
What would you say to the new guy?