Our generous Recovered Podcast Community allows us to be self supporting and not rely on outside contributions. If you would like to join us, there are two ways.
- Episode Sponsorship We will recognize you by first name only at the top, mid, and end of the episode. Any amount will qualify.
- Premium Membership This is the single most effective way to support the show. Watch the video in its entirety and learn how to become Premium
Call Us Now http://recoveredcast.com/speakpipe
When people are grateful for what they have, they will experience a great deal of happiness in their life. When the individual is constantly complaining, it will be impossible for them to find peace of mind.
Gratitude is not about what people have or do not have. There are billionaires who still do not feel satisfied and poor people who feel they have everything they need.
The tendency to feel grateful is a mental attitude that can be developed. It is particularly important that people recovering from an addiction try to cultivate this positive outlook, because it can help to ensure their success in the future.
Where would you like to start
What are you most grateful for?
1. Let’s talk about people in our lives, Who do you appreciate?
2. Let’s talk about how lucky and blessed we are, How are you fortunate?
What difficulties are you grateful for
How do you become grateful
How do you become ungrateful?
3. What material possessions are you thankful for?
4. What abilities do you have that you’re grateful for?
5. What about your surroundings (home/neighborhood/city/etc.) what are you thankful for?
6. What experiences have you had that make you grateful?
7. What happened today/yesterday/this week/this month/this year that you are grateful for?
8. What opportunities are you thankful for?
9. What have others in your life that you are thankful for?
11. What relationships are you thankful for?
12. What are you taking for granted that, if you stop to think about it, you are grateful for?
13. What is there about the challenges/difficulties you have experienced (or am currently experiencing) that you can be thankful for? (e.g., What have I learned? How have I grown?)
14. What is different today than it was a year ago that you are thankful for?
15. What insights have I gained that I am grateful for?
Alex – gratitude
Mike from FLA