On Thursday, November 4 2021 at 7:30 pm eastern, join us for a Michigan-style meeting. Share your experience, strength, and hope as we have a meeting with the following recovery topic:
Living to Give
We are working our way through a book recently published by co-host Buddy C.
Find it here https://amzn.to/3BW97rH
Verse 7 – Living to Give
The universe is everlasting.
Why do heaven and earth endure?
They do not live for themselves.
That is the reason they are everlasting.
Therefore, the sober one thinks of their needs last, yet finds their needs met with no self-effort on their part.
Their effort is in helping others; in turn, they are perfectly fulfilled.
Questions to ponder:
- Your thoughts on the verse?
- How has giving helped your program?
- What service positions helped your program and why?
- What service positions did not work for you and why?
- How have your received by giving?
- What service do you o outside your 12-step community?
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 869 2241 0131