On Thursday, November 11 2021 at 7:30 pm eastern, join us for a Michigan-style meeting. Share your experience, strength, and hope as we have a meeting with the following recovery topic:
Next Right Action
We are working our way through a book recently published by co-host Buddy C.
Find it here https://amzn.to/3BW97rH
Verse 8 – Next Right Action
Water nourishes all without struggle or discrimination.
Water flows without trying to the lowest places, places rejected by man.
In spirituality, live satisfied, always open to the spiritual depth within.
In relationships, be kind without an ulterior motive.
In words, be truthful without deceit.
In leadership, be fair without injustice.
In work, do your best without an agenda.
In all decisions, move in rhythm with the moment, seeking a way to give rather than a way to receive, and you will know the next right action.
Questions to ponder:
- Your thoughts on the verse?
- How can.you do the next right thing with words?
- How can.you do the next right thing with your actions?
- How can.you do the next right thing with your work?
- How can.you do the next right thing with your decisions?
- How do you discern whether something is right?
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 869 2241 0131