Join Us Thursday For The Recovered Podcast Zoom Recovery Meetinghttp://recoveredcast.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Mark S Mark S http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/ef9469e066cec98d7076ffb23120cf87?s=96&d=mm&r=g
There’s also nothing quite like the satisfaction of talking to someone when they are suffering. Sometimes what we need most is just a friendly ear. Never doubt how much you provide just by offering someone a friendly ear. We find that when we support someone who is suffering, our own suffering is eased.
Thursday, we talk about Escaping Suffering.
- When you were new, how were you suffering?
- How did you cope?
- What parts of the program/fellowship helped?
- When did you first start to feel relief?
- How does service work help you with your own suffering?
- Why does being present to those suffering in recovery help your own suffering?
- How does your higher power play in being of service?
- What types of service work have you been involved in?
- Today, what is your purpose in life?
- Today, what is your higher power calling you to?
- Today, what is your heart’s desire?
- What do you have to offer the person who suffers today?
- What are your gifts?